Terms and Conditions of Use – Code of Conduct
User (“User”) access and use of The Michael Teaching™.com website (“Site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions of Use” and TCU) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation and qualification, the Terms and Conditions of Use.
The Michael Teaching.com may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions of Use by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions of Use to which you are bound.
The Terms and Conditions of Use are to be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions, and any disputes in connection with the Terms and Conditions of Use or their enforcement shall be resolved in a federal or state court located in Tuolumne County, California.
In the event that any provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use is deemed by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalid portion of the Terms and Conditions of Use shall be considered to be stricken from the Terms and Conditions of Use and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions of Use shall remain in full force and effect.
Use of the Material
Stephen J Cocconi, owner and administrator and author, (“Owner” and “Administrator” and “Author”) of The Michael Teaching™ .com has created this Site for your personal information, entertainment, and education. You are authorized to view and download a single copy of the material on this Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. While copy or spoofing of this Site is prohibited by me and enforceable by law, I grant selective non-commercial redistribute, replication, re-posting or republication, and transmission of this material under the copyright methods of the Creative Commons license.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
However, NO modification of the original work by Stephen J Cocconi, or placement in an “out of context” form; is in every way prohibited regarding all or any part of the material found on this Site. Citation of the original work or selective articles or quotations drawn there from MUST contain attribution Author and links back to the original TheMichaelTeaching.com web site. Non-compliance with these conditions will result in the enforcement of standard publication copyright laws mentioned below.
The content of this Site, such as text, graphics, images and other material (“Material”), are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign law. Any unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, or communications regulations and statutes. The Material may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions of Use or in accordance with the text on the Site without prior written permission of The Michael Teaching.com.
This Material may at times contain information relating to various spiritual, behavioral, medical, health and fitness conditions and their causes and treatment. This information is offered as nothing more than the opinion and speculation of the Author to provide stimulation of thought and is not intended to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own or other medical professional(s). You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a person’s health, behavior, fitness, problem or disease. You should always consult your own psychiatric and medical advisers. Your participation in this service therefore is solely at your own risk.
This Site is private property and your acceptance of membership and continued subscription member access and participation is subject to approval and continued adherence to these Terms and Conditions of Use. A member may be denied permission to participate and expelled for any reason, at any time, from these forums. The authority to make these decisions is a right reserved for the Owner of The Michael Teaching.com specifically.
Disclaimers of Warranties
While The Michael Teaching.com uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Michael Teaching.com makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Material or about the results obtained from using the Site and the Material.
YOUR USE OF AND BROWSING IN THE SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE AND THE MATERIAL ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE AND THE MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. THE MICHAEL TEACHING.COM ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR FOR ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER ITEMS OF A DESTRUCTIVE OR INTRUSIVE NATURE THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE, OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL EVEN IF THE MICHAEL TEACHING.COM IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSS.
Limitation of Damages
NEITHER THE MICHAEL TEACHING.COM, NOR STEPHEN J COCCONI, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITE IS LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR PROGRAMS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE AND THE MATERIAL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE MICHAEL TEACHING.COM IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold The Michael Teaching.com, its officers, directors, employees and agents harmless, from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, including costs and attorneys fees, arising from or in connection with your use of the Site and Material or your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use. The Michael Teaching.com shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
Advertising Cookies and Privacy
Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. The Michael Teaching.com does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Site. By transmitting such material, you acknowledge that The Michael Teaching.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products based on such information.
When videos or other electronic forms are submitted to us by visitors and loyal fans of the site; we will not claim ownership of any of the videos posted on the site. If you believe any of the videos posted on the site are your property and you wish it removed, it is your responsibility to contact us in writing to request their removal. Otherwise your initial submission will be assumed to be consent of posting and showing these videos. When submitted, please know that attribution to the submitter or to the author of the video will be made explicitly unless it is noted in the work itself; in which case due diligence is met.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of this Site are: Copyright (c) 2011-2012, The Michael Teaching.com and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
This Site contains links to websites outside The Michael Teaching.com service which are operated by parties other than The Michael Teaching.com. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not constitute an endorsement of the content of the linked sites. The Michael Teaching.com does not control the linked third party sites and is not responsible for the content of any such third party sites. If you decide to access linked third party sites, you do so at your own risk.
Membership in the VIP Club for use of Message Boards and Other Communications Forums (if any)
In the interest of maintaining The Michael Teaching.com message board service as mediums for the open exchange of helpful comments and information, we must insist that you adhere to the following code of conduct:
- Remain humane, mature, civil and when possible amiable.
- Be open to difference of opinion.
- Assume that the following negative or hostile forms of speech may be a result of some pain or unconscious directives from the member posting. Thus exercise compassion!
- Please do not post unauthorized confidential or copyrighted information on our message boards. Links to materials thereof are permitted provided the destination is deemed legal, inoffensive, relevant to the context of this Site, and in no way a trick to entrap other member users.
- Any comment that calls for unlawful or illegal behavior or might result in harm to others is not allowed.
- No advertising or commercial solicitation allowed.
- Slanderous, defamatory, false, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening or harassing comments are not appropriate.
- Any form of direct or indirect personal attack or harassment is unacceptable behavior and is not tolerated.
* Remember that The Michael Teaching.com provides the message board services for you to discuss matters of interest to relevant context to the Michael Teaching. These may include: spiritual, metaphysical, social, political, psychological or health related items which are used as illustrations or applications of Michael Teaching principles, terminology, or concepts; ONLY! Please stay on topic.
The Michael Teaching.com reserves the right to delete postings that violate this Code of Conduct and may, in its sole discretion, warn, eject or ban users for violating this Code of Conduct.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use
By Clicking on the Member Submit Button, it constitutes acceptance and compliance to the Terms and Conditions of Use and the User Code of Conduct.