A traditional inquiry finally brought to the Michael Cards, covering an issues time periods of the Past, the Present, and Future. For a review of Motivations of Time (see Card 70) Trace the path of an current situation or relationship from its roots (possibly unknown to you then); to the current crossroads of decision or concern or interest; then find out the direction those motivations will take you.
*When the Future Card is unclear, you can draw an additional Card(for) further clarification.
- Card 1 - Past - How things were. The motivations upon which this situation or relationship was based. Influences from the past may change in retrospect. It is possible to return to a place of origin and alter your original motivation.
- Card 2 - Present - What things are happening right now. The circumstance or considerations which are currently in play. Motivations and ideas which stir your wondering, plans, or concerns. Notice your mood upon seeing this card.
- Card 3 - Future - Where the situation or relationship is liable to go considering the trajectory of the Past assumptions and Present awareness. The future card suggests the direction of an outcome of situation if one continues employing the motivational force suggested in the previous two.*
For the Online Version
- Look to the right on the Web Page which contains the "Card of the Day" - Use the featured card as the elaboration of the Future.
- Choose the Michael Contemplation Card Layout (1 Card) that you might get as an alternate future or a Motivation that you may assist you in reaching that future.
How things that were. The ideas upon which this situation or relationship was based.
What things are happening right now. The circumstance or considerations which are currently in play.
Where the situation or relationship is liable to go. Consider the trajectory of the Past assumptions and Present awareness.